Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Feild Trip

My Field Trip was To the Green Earth Expo in Orlando Fl.my mom was a chaprone so i got a lot of quality time with her.i think my mom had a good time with me and with Christen and Emily R (the girls in my group). so with every stand thingy we went by emily took any thing that was free. I learned how to jugle well at least i kind of did but i still learned how to juggle.After that we went to watch a dinosaur show that teaches you about dinosaurs but we were a bit early. Sooo Emily and I saw this little train ride for babies and we went on it. When i Came Of My legs HURT. at the dinosaur thing a man showed us a dinosaur knee cap thingy, a bone apart of a dinosaurs foot, a dinosaur egg ,and a little dinosaurs feet prits(but it wasn't a baby). I did many other things to but it will go on and on and on. So that was some of the stuff i did on my Field trip.

1 comments:

K.C. said...

I loved spending the day with you!
You are very special. Plus, you girls did some very cool things!