








I Love Disney. There is Mickey , Minnie, Pluto, Daisey, Donald And Sooooooooooooooooooo Many Others . My Favorite Park Is Magic Kingdom. There THe Have The Rides Its a Small World, The Spinning Tea Cups , A goofy Roller Coaster,Some Stich Ride, THe Buzz Lightyear Ride, And a LOTTTTTTTTT Of Others. But I JUST LOVEEEE!!!!!!! Disney As YOu can Tell I cant write all the other things i love about disney cause it would take me a month to write it. Ohh And I LOVE their Funnel Cakes!!!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Disney!!!!!!!!
Posted by amberッ at 6:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Who knows maybe it could be a birthday gift! I love Disney too.
I love Disney too! Remember when we went last year and you and your mommy took Taylor on the Lilo & Stitch ride! Fun times! I love you!
Post a Comment